stories of an adoptive family
"When my kids become wild and unruly, I use a nice, safe playpen. When they're finished, I climb out." -Erma Bombeck

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Isabelle's Easter Dress

As you might have guessed, Isabelle isn't at all girly. In fact she decided to not to get a new Easter dress this year in favor of a new "Avengers" t-shirt.












But have no fear, Nana to the Rescue! After one 2-day sewing marathon, Isabelle now has a brand new Spiderman Easter dress. Do you think she loves it? Thanks Nana...you rock!

Kenna is insanely jealous and already telling me about the "Dora" dress Nana is making for her. Sorry Nana, but a superheroes work is never done!

2 comments:

Winter Redd said...

That is seriously the cutest dress! (I can't believe I'm saying that about a Spiderman dress, but seriously, well done!)

luster said...

well now brittin wants one. She said I better Issy will never take it off.