stories of an adoptive family
"When my kids become wild and unruly, I use a nice, safe playpen. When they're finished, I climb out." -Erma Bombeck

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

And may the Force be with you!


Recently Steve and I took Levi and Rhyan to see "Star Wars in concert." It was so much fun and I did not see as many weirdos as I thought I would. Before the concert they had all kinds of movie props and things to look at that were pretty cool. The concert itself was narrated by Anthony Daniels, who for all you non-Star Wars nerds is the guy who plays C-3PO in the movies. While the orchestra played the famous pieces of music from the Star Wars movie they played clips from the movies on the screen behind them. I was tons of fun and as close to culture as this town gets. Here's a small sample of what the concert looked like.





PS I don't know what Levi's problem was pre-show but he is smiling in all the pics post-show.

2 comments:

Lisa Sanderson said...

Looks super fun. I think you should have gone in costume then you could have been one of the wierdos other people enjoy looking at.

Sarah F said...

I like that you prefaced your comments with "not as many weirdos as I would have thought." I agree with Lisa; it does look fun.