stories of an adoptive family
"When my kids become wild and unruly, I use a nice, safe playpen. When they're finished, I climb out." -Erma Bombeck

Friday, May 28, 2010

Tag..you're it!




About 2 months ago, Heather K challenged me to the "Photo Tag Contest".




Here's how you play.


Open your photos folder or program.


Go to the first folder that comes up.


Go to the 10th picture in that folder.


Post that picture and tell about it.




This is a picture of Rhyan from August 2004. Rhyan can always (even now) fall asleep anywhere, anytime. In the close up of this picture you can see she's sleeping with her eyes open. I have met anyone who can do that.




Garrett or Sarah, Becky, Susan and Lisa...Tag You're It!

2 comments:

Lisa Sanderson said...

Funny I have a similair picture of Ian in his high chair.

luster said...

Just the other day Brecken was falling asleep in the car and brittin said look he is sleeping like Rhyan, with his eyes open.