stories of an adoptive family
"When my kids become wild and unruly, I use a nice, safe playpen. When they're finished, I climb out." -Erma Bombeck

Friday, February 20, 2009

Yes I'm a Coke Head

If you want your children to grow up really fast, send them to school. They learn about all kinds of things, boyfriends, girlfriends, kissing and the reality and feasibility of Santa Claus. We've already had the "No Dating Until 21" talk and the "If Santa's not Real than He doesn't have to bring you any presents" talk. Apparently, Levi heard the term coke head at school. Of course he connected it to my 6 cans of diet coke with lime a day habit and at dinner asked if I was a coke head. I think I shot dinner out my nose I laughed so hard. So in a bid to keep you young a little longer, Yes Levi, I am a Coke Head.

No comments: