stories of an adoptive family
"When my kids become wild and unruly, I use a nice, safe playpen. When they're finished, I climb out." -Erma Bombeck

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Shameless bragging and begging

Recently Steve and I instituted an online chore chart for the kids. It enables me as parent to set up regular jobs and bonus jobs for the kids to collect points for. One of the bonus jobs for Levi is to write a blog post. Levi is a smart kid who tends to be lazy when it comes to writing because writing takes time. So this is a way to encourage his writing. So if you all are inclined, follow the link on my sidebar that says Levi Rocks! and check his blog out. Leave a comment. He still writes haphazardly, but he's writing. Thats what counts...right?

1 comment:

Lisa Sanderson said...

That's a great idea after all this way the chore list can't be accidentally lost or ruined because children don't want to do their chores!