stories of an adoptive family
"When my kids become wild and unruly, I use a nice, safe playpen. When they're finished, I climb out." -Erma Bombeck

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Our new digs

Moving has been a big example of good news/bad news. For instance good news/bad news scenario #1. Good news: the unpacking is coming along. Bad news: I spend more time picking up the messes my children cause than actually unpacking. Good news/bad news scenario #2. Good news: we almost moved out AND we have renters all lined up. The bad news: It took us 3 times longer to get out than we thought and about a 100% more crap than we thought we had. Of course as someone pointed out we've had almost 13 years to squirrel said crap away. Good news/bad news scenario #3. Please see scenario #1. I could go on for a while but the point of this is to post pics of the new house. That's all you care about anyway. So for all you bad friends and family members who won't come visit us...this is for you.



PS. Please, please, please disregard the disarray!

6 comments:

Jamie Burnett said...

Very nice. I bet Levi loves having his own space.

susan said...

I love the colors of the master bedroom, and also the adorable polka dots in the girls' rooms! It's a beautiful home!!

bjohnston said...

What a beautiful new home--good luck--I hope you fill it with many happy memories!

luster said...

looks so pretty, can't wait to see it in person.

Lisa Sanderson said...

I wish my stairs were clean. There is no clean part of my house.

Anonymous said...

I see many memories waiting to be born. What a lovely home. If we come to visit can we have dinner on the patio?