stories of an adoptive family
"When my kids become wild and unruly, I use a nice, safe playpen. When they're finished, I climb out." -Erma Bombeck

Monday, January 18, 2010

Another Milestone

Today Kenna passed another milestone on her way to mobility. Rhyan started yelling at me to look at Kenna. She was standing there eating a cracker. I snapped a picture from my cell phone, which is why its a crummy picture and it also looks like she is holding onto Isabelle's boot. I promise she isn't!

On another related subject (well its only related because it concerns milestones), Isabelle is 90% potty trained. I say 90% because she could be 100% if I was more on the ball and reminded her more frequently!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Wow! I'm impressed you caught the moment :). I'm thinking about potty training too (because changing diapers has become a constant civil war) -- would love any tips you have!

Lisa Sanderson said...

I'm with you on the 90% potty training, but with all that goes on it's ridiculously difficult to keep track of that as well. Horray for Kenna's next mile stone!