stories of an adoptive family
"When my kids become wild and unruly, I use a nice, safe playpen. When they're finished, I climb out." -Erma Bombeck

Saturday, May 9, 2009

A Very Inadequate Thank You

What I wish I could say...



Today is National Birth Mother's Day. It falls every year on the Saturday before Mother's Day. It's hard to find words to express our feelings about the women who helped to make us parents. No matter what their circumstances are and were they loved their children enough to make a difficult decision. They loved their children.

7 comments:

Sarah F said...

That was very nice, Janell. You and Steve are very fortunate and blessed. But so are your children! Happy Mothers' Day!

Candise said...

Beautiful. I can't help but think that they know. They must feel your love and know the wonderful care you provide for those kids. Great job!

luster said...

cute movie, Happy Mothers day!!

bjohnston said...

That was very touching. You are such a beautiful family. Love, Becky

Unknown said...

Thanks for posting such a wonderful tribute! I love it!

Lisa Sanderson said...

You are children are very fortunate to have you as parents. I can't imagine a better home for them, or a more loving family to be a part of. You have done everything their birth mother's could ever have hoped for when they gave them to you for a better and happier future.
-Lisa

Bonnie said...

Wow, that was a very beautiful and touching video. It brought tears to my eyes. Thanks for sharing Janelle. See you soon in Bountiful!