stories of an adoptive family
"When my kids become wild and unruly, I use a nice, safe playpen. When they're finished, I climb out." -Erma Bombeck

Monday, May 23, 2011

I know...I know

It's been way too long since my last post. I have decided I am waaay too old to be having another baby. Seth has really kicked my butt. So some things have had to go by the wayside. Mostly I am too tired to think up blog posts. Seth is getting older now so I hope to post more often. I make no promises though. So here is the year so far in pictures.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

I'm still waiting to hear the story of Seth! I should just call you . . . but my phone died with all of my Vegas phone numbers. Are you coming to Utah for a visit this summer? I'd love to catch up sometime!

Lisa Sanderson said...

Are your kids allowed to be that cute? I can't believe how grown up Rian and Levi are! Looks like you've been having a ton of fun, and I'm so glad you posted some pics of my little cousins (however removed or seconded or however that works). You're family is so beautiful!

Lisa Sanderson said...

Sorry typo I meant Rhyan....